The most compact professional coffee machine in the Orchestrale collection. Ideal for small bars and cafes. The Nota is dedicated to the espresso coffee connoisseur and to professionals who want to have the best machine in their homes and offices.
The Nota is a 1 group professional espresso coffee machine with thermosiphonic supply system, an E61 “Levetta” brewing raised group, a 3 Lt copper boiler, a choice of water loading from a tank of 2,8 Lt with capacitive level detector or from the water system / direct line, a professional sized rotary pump for the coffee extraction, an automatic boiler water loading, motor pump with air cooling, boiler and pipes of copper, pipe fittings of brass, with a protection thermostat for the heating element, separate boiler pressure and water pressure gauges, with an easy to adjust boiler pressure essential for different coffee types and blends.
- E 61 “Levetta” brewing raised group with manual pre-infusion for the best coffee brewing
- Frame completely of satined stainless steel AISI 304
- Boiler (3 Lt.) of copper, pipes of copper and pipe fittings of brass
- Water loading from tank of 2,2 Lt. with capacitive level detector
- Water loading from water system
- Automatic boiler water loading
- Fluid-o-Tech rotary pump
- 1 signal lamp for working machine and 1 for water lack in the tank
- Protection thermostat for heating element
- 2 gauges: 1 for water pressure and 1 for boiler pressure
- Easy to adjust boiler pressure switch
- 1 multidirectional stainless steel steam wand with manual control from the tap knob
- 1 multidirectional stainless steel hot water wand with manual control from the tap knob
- LED lights on the back panel
- Power 1800W
- Dimensions WxDxH: 37 x 44 x 45 cm
- Weight: 30 kg
- Delivered with: complete portafilter for 1 cup, complete portafilter for 2 cups, blind filter.